Monday, November 26, 2012

This blog is currently ranking 11th on google.ie for the key phrase "SEO Cork".

At time of writing (November 2012), this (what was a) one-page blog is ranking 11th on google.ie for the key phrase "SEO Cork". This is after setting up the blog in August 2012 without any inbound link building! I was quite surprised to log in to blogspot.ie and see the blog had 90 views, which suggested that some rankings had been achieved already. I will be starting some link building to this sub-domain now!

Hopefully I will be visiting Cork in early 2013 for the Poetry Festival so will be able to meet any (prospective) clients then!

I have been freelance for over 4 years now and have worked internationally before. Please see 'About Me' section on the bottom right hand side for my contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment